Digiterm Comfort-4 Scale
The Digiterm Comfort-4 Scale therapy chair has a high precision weight measurement system which fulfills Directive 90/384/EEC required for medical applications represented by M marking and is tested and certified by the Notified Body to verify accuracy of the scale.
It provides continuous monitoring of patient weight and weight change during treatments.
it includes full battery back-up in case of power fail as standard.
Every part of the model has been designed with the patient in mind. From the adjustable tilt-up armrest, to the expertly-crafted upholstery, this chair has been manufactured according to the most recent developments in ergonomics and orthopaedics.
Designed specifically for medical applications, the chair can be easily adjusted using the 4 motors (optional 5th footest motor). These help to keep the patient comfortable whilst lessening the strain on assisting staff. The accompanying handset – which has been specifically designed for medical applications – has dedicated buttons for each required movement. The Digiterm Comfort-4 Scale chair has been independently safety tested and awarded the approved medical advice GM mark.
- Seat height adjustment: 64-76cm
- Backrest adjusting range: 80 degreees (-13 defrees under horizontal in Trendelenburg position)
- Seat tilt adjustment: 20 degrees
- Legrest adjustment: 30 degrees
- Footrest adjustment: 29cm
- Dimensions in seat position: L 145 x W 92 cm or L 145 x W 80 cm*
- Size of upholstery: L 215 x W 60 x H 9,5 cm
- Armrest size: L 57 x W 17 cm
- Size of castors: 4 x diameter 10 cm twin wheel castors for central operating brake
- Weight of chair: 90 kg
- Maximum patient load: 200 kg weight capacity
- Standard power supply: 230 V, 50-60 Hz (special power supplies upon request)
- Technical data of motors: 24V DC, IP 66
- Frame colour: RAL 9001
- Applied directive and standards: 93/42/EEC and harmonized standards (EN 60601-1; EN60601 2-52; etc.)