Champion 85 Series
Thanks to its all-steel powder coated frame the Champion 85 Series chair is extremely durable. Designed to provide long-lasting quality, it offers value for money and dependability. Most importantly, it also ensures comfort for the patient using it. Every aspect of the chair’s design has been carefully-considered to help make this possible.
The pressure-reducing bodysoft foam seating is one of the stand-out features of this model. This has been manufactured so that it moulds to the patients’ body. In addition, the patient can also easily adjust the recliner mechanism in line with their individual requirements. Altogether, the Champion 85 Series maximises the use of advanced technology to emerge as a chair that delivers on safety, ergonomics and efficiency.
- Swing-away arms
- Pressure-reducing foam seating
- Wall-hugger mechanism with varying reclining positions
- Back height (from floor/seat): 48"/29"
- Overall width (2 table down/up): 32"/52"
- Seat width: 22.5"
- Arm height from floor (front/back): 30"/27"
- Seat height/depth: 22.5"/18"
- Upright overall depth (w/handle): 47"
- Trendelenburg depth (ext.length): 74"
- Thermal plastic casters: 5"
- Weight capacity: 300lbs (136Kg)