Champion 86 Series
The Champion 86 Series continues to set the benchmark for bariatric medical recliners. Generously sized, it’s suitable for patients up to 500 lbs (227Kg). Built using a reinforced powder coated steel frame it has been specifically engineering to meet the needs of such individuals. Designed for use within a variety of therapies including intensive care,oncology, haematology,dialysis, infusion therapy and nocturnal therapy – the chair is suitable for a wide variety of patient needs.
The standard Swingaway arms of the Champion 86 Series provide plenty of versatility; whilst the durable casters make the chair easy to roll during transport.
Other notable features include trendelenburg position,fold-away slide tables, push handle, quick-release seat and a wall-hugger mechanism that offers infinite recline positions.
- Swing-away arms
- Trendelenburg feature
- Fold-away side tables
- Push handle and retractable foot tray
- 5” thermoplastic casters
- Wall-hugger mechanism with infinite reclining positions
- Weight capacity: 500lbs
- Back height (from floor/seat): 49”/29”
- Overall width (2 tables down/up): 37”/57”
- Seat width: 27.5”
- Arm height (from floor, front/back): 30”/27”
- Seat height/depth: 24”/21”
- Upright overall depth (w/handle): 50”