Digiterm Comfort-4 ECO
As part of our comprehensive range of electronically operated therapy chairs the Digiterm Comfort-4 ECO chair has been designed to maximise patient comfort. The tilt-up armrest of the chair makes it possible for the patient using it to achieve the most suitable restful arm position for their physique. Built to offer the user fully-independent control of the chair’s functions the Digiterm Comfort-4 ECO comes as standard with 4 motors but a 5th footrest motor is now available as an optional extra at a small additional cost.
Adjustable to various heights, it comes with exchangeable, multi-layered upholstery. This has been designed by specialists working within orthopaedics and ergonomics. Manufactured using artificial leather, the surface of the upholstery is highly-resistant to both blood and disinfectants.
This chair has been independently safety tested by TUV Rheinland LGA Products GmBH and has been awarded the prestigious medical device GM mark.
- Seat height adjustment: 54-76cm
- Backrest adjusting range: 80 degrees (-13 degrees under horizontal in Trendelenburg position)
- Seat tilt adjustment: 20 degrees
- Legrest adjustment: 30 degrees
- Footrest adjustment: 29cm (manually)
- Dimensions in seat position: L 145 x W 92 cm or L 145 x W 80 cm*
- Size of upholstery: L 215 x W 60 x H 9,5 cm
- Armrest size: L 57 x W 17 cm
- Size of castors: 4 x diameter 10 cm twin wheel castors for central operating brake
- Weight of chair: 78 kg
- Maximum patient load: 200 kg weight capacity
- Standard power supply: 230 V, 50-60 Hz (special power supplies upon request)
- Technical data of motors: 24V DC, IP 66
- Frame colour: RAL 9001
- Applied directive and standards: 93/42/EEC and harmonized standards (EN 60601-1; EN60601 2-52; etc.)